Property Q&A in Rochester>Question Details

Melody El Ko…, Home Buyer in Rochester, NY

what bank is this through 308 gnage lane?

Asked by Melody El Kortobi, Rochester, NY Mon Jun 11, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/New_York/Rochester/sold/1252913-…

Answers

5
Melody,

Is there a 'For Sale By Owner' sign posted at the property? If not, here on 7-1, I'll need to refer you to my previous remarks, because neither is 308 Gnage Lane listed with a Realtor, the way the vast majority of bank-owned and distress houses are sold; nor is a pending foreclosure action indicated in the public records.

As far as we can tell from the public records, this is not a distress or a pending foreclosure situation.

Regardless, I can help you can get to the bottom of this situation. But if the house is 'for sale by owner', you'll need to give me a contact phone number for the seller from his yard sign or online advertisement.

Meantime, remember: If you'd like priority access to the SECRET LISTS of all the very best values in both listed - and UNLISTED - houses, including homes that are already bank-owned foreclosures, shoot me an Email: RCoake@Rochester.rr.com. Or phone me anytime at 585.223.4449, and Happy 4th!
There is a sign in the door saying it was own by the town of greece , which I called them about this house they said they sold to citibank, I cant find out anything about this house about sale or foreclosure but it was auction off by greece town hall. please let me know about this house so i can purchase this house . thank you Melody el Kortobi
Flag Mon Jul 2, 2012
Trying find out who own this house so I can purchase this house as is in it condition of 308 gnage lane rochester ny
Melody,

There's no indication from public records that the property is either currently owned, or about to be foreclosed, by any mortgage holder. The home appears to be owned by a private individual.

If you'd like priority access to the secret lists of all the very best values in both listed - and unlisted - houses, including homes that are already bank-owned, shoot me an Email: RCoake@Rochester.rr.com. Or phone me anytime at 585.223.4449, and best wishes!
Beneficial and Citibank both have mortgages recorded on this home.
Good afternoon Melody,

The property in questions does not appear in the MLS service.

I would suggest going to Monroe County for the information if they will provide it.

Ray Camp