Property Q&A in Smithtown>Question Details

chris, Home Buyer in Huntington Station, NY

what are the taxes on this property?

Asked by chris, Huntington Station, NY Thu Feb 7, 2013

This question was asked from this property:… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">…

Hi Chris, it's a beautiful home. Let me know if you'd like to see it and I'll schedule a viewing.
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Notary Public, Retired N.Y.P.D. Lt.
#1 Listing & Selling Brokerage in NY
Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc.
255 Executive Drive - Suite 104
Plainview, New York 11803
According to MLS taxes appear to be $ 13,476 and being grieved; however it's always a good idea to reverify with the local tax assessor's office. For other available area properties check
Hey Chris, I just wanted to answer your question regarding the house on 26 Adrienne Lane. The true taxes for that house without any exemptions are $15,320.66. With the basic STAR exemption the taxes would be $14,249.66. There may be a possibility that the taxes on this property might be able to be grieved, but I am not able to check with the town since it is after hours, to see what it is being assesed at.

If you would like more information about the home, or if you would like to schedule an appointment to see the home, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Kind Regards,