Nightingale83, Home Buyer in Brooklyn, NY

what are the property taxes in the Clearbrook development?

Asked by Nightingale83, Brooklyn, NY Sat Jan 21, 2012

Answers

1
The property taxes can run from under $2,000 to about $6,000, depending on the home. I live in Clearbrook and I can tell you that about 2 years ago, several attorneys came into the adult communities and posted notices saying that they were having a meeting to discuss tax appeals with the residents of Clearbrook. I attended the meeting and signed up with them. The result was that I won the appeal and my taxes were reduced from over $4,800, to $2,600.

Because so many residents of Monroe had sucessful appeals of their property taxes, that the State of New Jersey ordered Monroe township to re-assess every home in the township. That is being done right now. They were at my home about 3 weeks ago and I just received a notice in the mail that the tax appeal I won was correct and that my assment is now correct.

If you are interested in seeing homes in Clearbrook, or any of our beautiful Active Adult Communities, Please don't hesitate to call me at 732-245-4440, or e-mail me at: frank.bianco@levinsonassociates.com.

Frank Bianco
Levinson Associates Realtors