Property Q&A in Woodmere>Question Details

gina.allers, Home Buyer in Woodmere, NY

what are the co-op fees for this unit? and are the washer and dryer in the unit or the basement?

Asked by gina.allers, Woodmere, NY Mon Nov 28, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3041272871-141-Woodmere-Blvd-…

Answers

4
Large 2BR and 2full bth. Lots of closets. asking price $139K
Large 1 BR apt. Mint condition. Large LR. Lots of closets. asking price $125K
Studio. mint condition. including murphy bed, T.V screen and custom window treatment. asking price $59K
ALL PRICES NEGOTIABLE. ALL # OF THE APT'S MUST SELL . PET ALLOW WITH BOARD APROVAL.
Wash and Dryer in Bsm't.
Hello Gina,
My name is Robin Post and I am the listing agent for the property. The Co-op is a beautiful large 2 bedroom, 1 bath, fully renovated. Maintenance which is 65% deductible is $1016 per month. The washers and dryers are in the lower level and are coin operated. Please let me know if ou wish to see this Co-op. My cell number is 516-361-0402
$1193.00 is the monthly fee. This maintence includes your taxes, heat & water. This building is next to to LIRR, woodmere station. There is a nice laundry room in the basement, reachable w/the elevator. There is also another 2 Br in this building for less money, $139K. That unithas 2 full bathrooms but its not renovated like the one u asked about, maint is the same on both. I can show them both 2 u. Call to set up an appointment. Lori 516-791-8300
According to MLS common charges are $1,193; it appears the washer/dryer is in the unit; if you need additional assistance feel free to contact me directly, or check out http://www.mlsli.com for other available area properties...