Property Q&A in Palm Desert>Question Details

Chris Marsee, Home Buyer in Palm Desert, CA

what are the HOA fees?

Asked by Chris Marsee, Palm Desert, CA Fri Mar 11, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3041863802-302-Piazza-Roma-Pa…

Answers

10
Actually, the HOA fees for casitas at Villa Portofino have increased a lot after a very brief decrease awhile back,
HI Chris,

There have been many changes at Villa Portofino in the past year. The biggest change is that the HOA's have been reduced approximately 200 for the casita unit you initially inquired about. The single story homes in the back that are actually duplexes are called Casitas at Villa Portofino.

I have sold every single resale at Villa Portofino for the past 12 months so I am a wealth of accurate information if you are still interested in the community. I also have floorplans to every unit that I can email you if you like.

Christian Cocca
Windermere Real Estate
760 808 5444
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 17, 2013
hoa fees for villa portofino?
Hi Barb,
There are currently 10 different HOA fees at Villa Portofino for each of the different floorplans. If you like I can email you each current HOA fee. All the units have HOA monthly fee have decreased this year except the one bedrooms that were raised. Some of the units decreased as much as 200 per month.

Christian Cocca
Windermere Real Estate
760 808 5444
Flag Mon Nov 18, 2013
Laura did a great job answering your question. This is a short sale, so once the bank becomes involved this may or may not be the actual price they require. If you need help navigating the short sale process please give me a call. I am short sale success certified.
Hi again Mr. Marsee,
After responding to this question a few minutes ago, (please see previous answer), I decided to check the active listings in the Villa Porto Fino in order to discover what, exactly, is available. It turns out, the property at 302 Piazza Roma is, in fact, still active and available on the Desert MLS.
There are only two properties available for sale at this time. The other is a small, one bedroom condo.

So, there you have it. Let me know if you need any other information. Research is one of my strong suits.

Good Luck,
Laura Harris, Lic#: 155512889
70005 Mirage Cove Dr.
Rancho Mirage, Ca
C:(760)835-6768
O:(760)321-7224
laura.harris@kw.com
Well, it seems you've already received some answers on this subject.
Here's what I know.
The basic HOA fee for that particular address is $541.61.
This fee covers: all of the common area maintenance, from exterior property lighting and electrical to gardens and landscape, pond and stream, reserve on the street and property and insurance. Individual homowner cable, trash and gas bills area also included.

In addition, there is a $250.00 monthly fee above and beyond the HOA, which is put towards the maintenance of the clubhouse, pool, weight room, etc.

These add up to $791.61.
On the other hand, everything is taken care of in this amount and , as a result, the lifestyle at Villa Porto Fino is beautiful and carefree.

I'm happy to answer any more questions you may have.

Laura Harris, Lic#: 155512889
70005 Mirage Cove Dr.
Rancho Mirage, Ca 92270
C: (760)835-6768
O: (760)321-7224
What are you really looking for..I can help you in other 55 plus, if you fall into that qualification? Otherwise let me know what your needs are.
Hi Again Chris:

I double-checked and the 2 bedroom attached single family home that I referred to, is the one that you are interested in namely 302 Piazza Roma. I would be delighted to provide you with more information, if you are interested. Please let me know.

Many thanks, Lesley

Lesley Rosenthal
Windermere Real Estate
70.902.7560
Lrosenthal@windemere.com
Hi Chris:

The above home is no longer on the market, however, there are 2 properties currently available - the first is a 1 bedroom condo at $109,900 and the other a 2 bedroom attached single family home for $250,000. These are located in the elegant 55+ community of Villa Portofino in Palm Desert. There are 2 HOA dues totalling $775.00 per month. The development is close to shops, restaurants and the McCallum Theatre.

If you are interested in other communities in Palm Desert or other Desert cities, I would be delighted to assist you.

Regards, Lesley

Lesley Rosenthal
Windermere Real Estate
760.902.7560
Lrosental@windermere.com
Not sure which developement you are speaking of? Is it Indian Ridge CC? There are 2 associations-HOA and PUD..HOA are in the $600-$711 depending on the model (these are in a condo association where they maintain everything on the exterior plus cable, trash, 24 hour security and community pools, etc).
The Pud is like a single family out of a gate community as far as maintainance -does include the cable, trash, 24 hour security and community pools for $350 a month.
Hope this helps..let me know if you need mor informatiion or if you are questioning another community.
Rita