Property Q&A in Omaha>Question Details

Sylive, Home Buyer in Omaha, NE

what about the price?

Asked by Sylive, Omaha, NE Fri May 8, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Nebraska/Omaha/sold/59447-16122-…

Answers

2
When I linked to this property, I didn't read any place that the house was for sale. Interesting thing about what is happening with the information being placed on the internet. As we continue to market homes with 15-25 pictures of each home, these pictures remain permanently fixed on the web. In time, everyone of our houses will be posted on the internet, whether our home is for sale or not. With the benefits of the technological age comes the price of reduced privacy. Not saying this is good or bad, it just is.
Dean Uhing
Prudential Ambassador Real Estate
402-709-0727
That home is not currently for sale in the Omaha Multiple Listings. It sold in 2005 for $234,735.00. There are two other homes currently showing for sale in that neighborhood that are similar...one for $195,000 and the other $239,000. Let me know if you would like more information on these other homes.
Sherry Dixon Prudential Ambassador Real Estate 402-706-9949