sandyevola12, Home Buyer in Bonita Springs, FL

what Unit or Apt.# is this Condo? on 3475 Lake Shore Drive For Sale$325,000

Asked by sandyevola12, Bonita Springs, FL Fri Dec 21, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1033341722-3475-Lake-Shore-Dr…

Answers

5
This unit could very well be #114 which is currently listed at $115K. This price is close to being bank approved for the seller to make the short sale. You may have to wait several months to close. Let me know if you would like to view the property or make an offer. I am experienced in helping buyers with short sale purchases. The last short sale just went contingent and that was unit #122 which was listed at $99K. There are several things we'll need to discuss in order for you to know what to expect during the short sale process. Thanks again for your question.

Sarah Garrett, Realtor
ALLIANCE REALTY GROUP
"Chosen Best in Client Satisfaction 2006-2012" by Gulfshore Life Magazine
Email: sarahgarrett@argfl.com
Web Access to MLS:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 29, 2012
Sandy, It's unit #114, on the market for $115,000. The $325,000 was a listed price in 2006. This condo in The Preserve at Woods Edge was built in 2002, It's a first floor unit. HOA fees are $1185 quarterly. It's a short drive down Vanderbilt Drive to Wiggins Pass State Park. I have more insights to give you: please email me at bevlalonde@gmail.com. Thanks and happy holidays!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 22, 2012
Yes, Daniel's information below is correct, but there's no way for anyone to know which property this is - neither you nor REALTORS. If you'd like some assistance, please contact me and I'd be happy to assist.
According to the sunshine MLS, there is 1 for sale in the preserve listed at 115k and 2 sales this year 115k and 117k

If I can be of further assistance or you would like me to look into this further using multiple MLS sources, please send me and email through my profile or through my website. The info can be found below.
Best of luck to you an have a happy holiday and new year!

Danny Barto
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 21, 2012
Please let us know if we can help in your home search by emailing you active listings with your search parameters. We can work along side you while you continue to use our free self-service website at NaplesRealEstateGuys.com