Property Q&A in Atlanta>Question Details

Shafina, Home Buyer in Outside U.S.

we would like to view your property if possible.

Asked by Shafina, Outside U.S. Sun Feb 13, 2011

we will be flying in Atlanta next week and would like to view it on feb 21. thanx

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3033528983-300-Peachtree-St-N…

Answers

7
Hello Shafina!

How is your Atlanta home search going? As you know, a professional real estate agent is essential to making your home buying process as smooth as possible. I would like to give you access to Home Buyers Scouting Report which will give you access and freedom to search/browse without any obligation. Home Buyers Scoting Report is an awesome tool and it will make your new home search a lot easier!

Call, text or email me today :-)

Candis J. Francis
Real Estate Professional
Direct# 404.454.9048
http://www.candisfrancis@prudentialgeorgia.com
http://www.candisjfrancis.georgiamls.com
------------------------------------------------------------
Find Your Dream Home Candis J. Francis, of Prudential Atlanta Realty and Todd Shoemaker, of Bank of America Home Loans, have partnered in a newly formed relationship with Home Buyers Marketing II, Inc. (HBM II), a national real estate company. HBM II provides area homebuyers with a FREE, innovative home finding service called the Home Buyers Scouting Report®.
The Home Buyers Scouting Report matches your personal home search preferences with properties that are currently listed for sale and within your price range.
Shafina.......The condominium you were interesed in has been sold. However, there are others. Iif you like, I can send you other listings to consider. Please give me the criteria for what you would like to see; i.e. price (maximum you would like to spend), area, amenities, # bedrooms/bathroom. Also, please advise if you will be seeking to finance the property and if it will be for owner occupant. I can be reached at: othag@hotmail.com or my cell 404.578.8483.
Otha Greer
Good Afternoon Shafina,

This Condo is gone. However, there are 3 other active Condos in this complex " Peachtree Towers" ranging in price from $39,900 to $50,000. .

Please, contact me if you would like to schedule a visit to one of the available Condos.

Rick Payne
Keller williams Realty
678-427-5512
THANKS for your inquiry, this specific property is Under Contract. There are certainly great deals on condos in Atlanta, please contact me and let's talk more about your specific needs.

Cynthia amiger
(678) 851-0170 (cell)
(770)-874-6200 (Office)
Good morning Shafina,

This listing was sold in December 2010. However, there are other condos available in this building. Send me your email address, I'll send you the other listings.
I can and would love to set up the viewing for you and also I can get you more info on the property. I can also send similar homes like it in the area if you would like. Let me know

Tye Jones
Solid Source Realty
404-435-3661
The home for listing #4141559 is currenty under contract, Shafina. There are several others for sale in Peachtree Towers, however, that might work as well or better for you. If you would like for me to send you electronic flyers of these properties, please forward me your email address and I will get them over ASAP. If you'd like to see some when you get here next week, please call and I will arrange the viewings. Good Luck!

Michael Hammond
SellsRealty@gmail.com
404-538-5499

http://www.SellsRealty.org

Info@SellsRealty.org