Property Q&A in South Boston>Question Details

Trazey, Home Owner in South Boston, Boston,...

we own a 2 bed, 1 bath condo. 3rd floor on corner of p and 4th street in southie. all newly renovated. apx 500 sq ft. how much is it worth apx?

Asked by Trazey, South Boston, Boston, MA Tue Apr 5, 2011

Answers

6
I noticed this post is from 2011 but if you are doing research on how to price your home there is nothing better than discussing it with a Realtor. Most full time agents are in hundreds of homes a year which gives them the experience to provide you a current market pricing analysis so you can make solid financial decisions.
Trazey,

No one can tell you with that little info. You need a local real estate agent to come in, take a good look, and do a CMA for you.
Trazey,

More information is needed before an asking price can be determined. If you would like for me to give you a free analysis of your home please contact me. I lived on H Street for many years and know the neighborhood very well.

Karen Pica
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
You can check this site for an quick estimate: http://www.ziprealty.com/property/lookup-address

No log in required, just enter your address you will have access to:
Comprehensive Property Information
Satellite, Bird's Eye, and Street View Images
Price Estimates from Zillow™, HomeGain®, and eppraisal™
Recent Comparables
Nearby Schools, Including Test Scores and Ratings
Sales Trends
Local Businesses
Easily Request a Professional CMA

With the information you have given only a really rough answer is available and I am afraid would not be accurate. The average price per square foot of 2 bed condos sold in Southie is $378 a square foot and at 500 square feet that would put it at $189,000. This is the roughest of estimates though and if you want a better idea I would really need to know more about the property.

Feel free to contact me at bwoofter@warrenre.com 717-917-8842

Bobby Woofter
http://www.mybostoncondo.com
Trazey, you really need to have a local professional in Southie come and give you a free market analysis.