Property Q&A in Dumont>Question Details

jpjsk, Home Buyer in Dumont, CO

we just were in attendance at a wedding that was held at the property Happy Thought Ranch. We are interested in the $ and details of the property,

Asked by jpjsk, Dumont, CO Sat Jul 13, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3064599983--Happy-Thought-Rnc…

Answers

1
Hello-

There are a pair of high end properties that were on the market last year. Neither property (863 Mill Creek Road & 859 Mill Creek) sold. Both properties were listed individually for around $1.9M. The MLS shows them both as expired listings.

The home that you saw is 863 Mill Creek. It's original price is shown as $1,998,000. It was built in 1933 and has almost 3000 sq. feet on 8 acres. It also has a guest cabin and an art studio. It's definitely a fabulous mountain home.

The other home is a little small, with about 1600 square on a 3 acre lot. It was built in 1956.

Mill Creek is a great area. I don't know if you got a chance to go up the road to Mill Creek Park, but there are another 35 or so homes about 3 miles from I70. Most are on the creek, and prices run from about $200K to $325K (for what's on the market now).

I don't think many people know about Mill Creek. And it's only about 5 minutes to the nearest Starbucks!

I'm glad to help if you have any other questions. My folks owned a home up that way for about 30 years, so I know the area well.

See ya.

Steve White
swhite@kw.com
HeartoftheCityHomes.com
303-725-5080 cell