Property Q&A in Taunton>Question Details

walmsleyfire…, Home Buyer in Centerville, MA

we had a family member put our house in her name and now we want o know if she borrowed againstit

Asked by walmsleyfire2007, Centerville, MA Thu Aug 30, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


You can search the regisrty of deeds for Barnstable at
You will need to download the viewer, and then you can see the docs. Search by name and address to find the answer to your question.

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.)
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Aug 31, 2012
Look up your address at

You should also contact an attorney.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 30, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer