jonathanwong…, Home Buyer in Seattle, WA

very interested in buying this property

Asked by jonathanwong005, Seattle, WA Wed Jul 10, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Washington/Seattle/sold/182114-1…

Answers

7
Jirius Isaac’s answer
As you can see, you will really need the help of a real estate broker to find properties that are currently available. Also, if you are not paying cash, you will need to be pre approved for a loan prio to making an offer. the market is moving so fast that you will want to do this before you even go look at homes.

I would suggest, that as a buyer, you Google every agent that responds to your question here on Trulia, learn as much as you can about who they are online, read their client testimonials, so you know what their clients are saying about them, and then give us each a call and just ask us why we think you should work with us instead of another agent. This will take you a little while to do, but will be time well spent, as choosing the right agent is the first step towards choosing the right home. Then, pick the best fit for you and let them go to work for you with the skill and knowledge that they have. I hope to hear from you soon.

Good luck to you in any case,
Jirius Isaac
Isaac Real Estate Team
Champions Real Estate Services
TriStar Finance #MLO-107799
Office: 425-483-6849 Cell: 206-841-9976
Winner of Seattle Magazines 5 Star
Real Estate Agent Best in Client Satisfaction Award
Mortgage Loan Originator Best in Client Satisfaction
Hi Jonathon,
As you know this property is no longer available. It not uncommon to find dead ends when doing searches on the internet.

In our DIY world these days, it not uncommon to find things like this online. We are currently in a very competitive market for home buyers and it is something as a seller's market. I am chiming in to recommend if your are interested in purchasing to find a Realtor that you would enjoy partnering with. That way you will be well poised to jump on a listing when it hits the market and be will positioned to acquire it when the right place comes along. This neighborhood (as a few others) are ones that home buyers seek out, making the market even more difficult.

You will have the best chance of success when you have an agent do much of the work for you. My guess is everyone chiming in on this this thread would be happy to help you as would I, in assisting you with your search.!
Even though this unit is gone there are others in that area similar to this one that are active. Sites like Trulia and Zillow are great for many reasons, but they're certainly not reliable for current information. There are other sites available that provide up to date information on properties that is much more valuable to the consumer. Feel free to reach out to me if you'd like more information on comparable units in the area.
Hi Jonathan,

Apparently the property, just like other agents said, is sold. But I was able to take a few minutes to look up similar condos for you in the neighborhood. The following is what I found. Take a look and let me know if you are interested or have any question.

MLS # Address Listed Price
437329 2034 14th Ave W #204 $125,000
For more detail, visit: http://www.seattlesweethomesearch.com/listing/mlsid/185/prop…
491802 2625 13 Ave W #302 $218,000

If you like to set up listing alert and save your searches, please visit:
Hi Jonathan, It does not appear that this particular unit is currently for sale.
Sorry, there are no units available at this time. The Northwest Multiple Listing Service database is the most accurate source of information. Unit #303 is not showing as an 'active' listing. This condo was last sold in September of 2008.

If you need assistance locating available condos in the Queen Anne area, I invite you to get in touch with me. Good luck.
Looks like that one sold a few months ago. Great location, great price.