Property Q&A in Oyster Bay>Question Details

Jean Morency, Renter in New York, NY

trulia estimate for this property

Asked by Jean Morency, New York, NY Mon Mar 26, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1042285154-108-Centre-Island-…

Answers

3
Hi Jean,

When looking for a property in a beautiful area like Centre Island you really need a local real estate expert. Someone who lives there and knows the area well and could advise you about the value of this property and properties around there. The estimates online just calculate a value based on tax roll information from the county and are often inaccurate. I work for a luxury real estate agency and would be happy to advise you about the market values in and around Centre Island. I have been living the area for 20 years. Please give me a call at 516-589-0095
Don't simply just rely on any online estimates, as some may be inaccurate, nor updated; rather-- in order to make an educated decision regarding value, review comps with your agent, recently sold similar properties in the immediate area, see what the data suggests and go from there; comps are provided free of charge by most agents; or if you are a seller consider hiring a professional appraiser...
If you would like a current and accurate market evaluation for this property, please contact me at Gail@GladstoneGroupRealty.com or 631-425-6150. I will be happy to run the information for you.