Property Q&A in North Tampa>Question Details

erika, Renter in Queens, NY

to pam.rosky to pam.rosky Hi, I am interested in the apartment located in 1280 East 113th Ave,

Asked by erika, Queens, NY Sat Feb 15, 2014

Tampa FL. I do have a to pam.rosky

Hi, I am interested in the apartment located in 1280 East 113th Ave, Tampa FL. I do have a few questions though, does age matter when being a tenant? I am an 18 year old girl and I've been looking at this property for a while, I'm looking forward to move in with my 19 year old boyfriend. We both don't have any credit so would that be a problem? Is the application fee also a one time thing or would we have to pay that every month also?

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3132137149-1280-E-113th-Ave-111…

Answers

1
the app fee is a one time fee and credit doesn't really as long as its not completely shot. Age doesn't matter either as long as you have the proper income to cover the fees they ask and its that you make 3X the rent agreed upon