cindy.hafley, Home Buyer in Rural Retreat, VA

this property is in foreclosure. Who do I need to contact in order to see the property, make an offer, or find out if it is going up for auction?

Asked by cindy.hafley, Rural Retreat, VA Tue Nov 29, 2011

This question is about this property:…

Help the community by answering this question:


Contact a local real estate company. Any agent should be able to assist you.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Nov 29, 2011
An agent who has experience in foreclosure transactions would be the best decision. Find an agent who is a Fannie Mae Select Agent, or a Freddie Mac Select Agent. They will have the best insight on negotiating contracts with different bank asset managers, and any special offers or buyers assistance associated with a written offer. We've sold 200+ foreclosures. Based on our experience we can tell you there are time lines associated with price reductions, the acceptable price range for written offers, acceptable contingencies, closing dates, dealing with multiple offers, beating investors to the purchase. For more details on purchasing foreclosures, click on the included link from

Dwayne & Maryanne Moyers
Top 2% of Realtors Nationwide
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Nov 29, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer