Property Q&A in Park Ridge>Question Details

Cynthia Eidm…, Home Buyer in Park Ridge, IL

this property is in forclosure. How can I find out about it?

Asked by Cynthia Eidmann, Park Ridge, IL Sun Mar 11, 2012

Optional details about your question

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3060244749-2200-Bouterse-St-4…

Answers

4
This condo at 2200 Bouterse has been under contract since 1/12/12. It is a short sale and the bank may be continuing to accept offers. Please let me know if you want me to follow up on this property so that you can see it and decide for yourself.
Hey Cynthia,

I am a buyers agent with an REO shop, We have over 300 forclosures in the chicagoland area. A few in Park Ridge. Give me a call
Hi Cynthia. this property is a Short Sale with a contract on it. Not as quick a close as bank owned properties are, but they can tend to be in better condition because the sellers typically still live there. If you would like have more information on purchasing these types of sales, feel free to contact me. There are some great deals to be made, you just need a good agent to guide you. Good luck Cynthia!
Hello Cynthia,
Are you looking for you or someone else? I can send you the info.