Diana Acosta, Home Buyer in Winter Garden, FL

this property is available yet. esta propiedad esta disponible todavia. Se puede hacer una oferta cash por ella? Me interesa gracias por la informacio

Asked by Diana Acosta, Winter Garden, FL Fri Jun 15, 2012

This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3031657101--S-Park-Ave-Win…

If there was any negative part of Trulia then it is these Realty Trac postings. They just get folks all excited when the home is not even for sale yet and may not be for as long as a year !!. If you are interested at all in buying a foreclosure like this one then Trulia is not the best place to be looking. Realty Trac just wants you to sign up with them and pay for foreclosure information which I can let you have for free!! Please e mail me with a note of what you are looking for and I will be happy to send you all the listings , that are available for sale, that meet your requirements.

Roll you mouse over my picture to check out my profile and contact me

You can see all the Orlando listing s here
If you found this answer helpful then please click on the ‘thumbs up’ icon above