Property Q&A in La Crescenta>Question Details

Rose, Renter in Sunland, Los Angeles,...

this property is available 7/3/2011?

Asked by Rose, Sunland, Los Angeles, CA Wed Mar 16, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3015595198-4530-Ramsdell-Ave-7-…

Answers

2
Hi Rose, I am sorry but this home is in escrow. If you are not working with a real estate agent and you would like me to help you find a home please let me know. My email is sidney.schreiner@dilbeck.com. Good luck in your search., Sidney Schreiner
p.s. you can do your own search of the multiiple listing properties by going to my web site, MyRealEstateLady.com and pressing the "search for properties" button. It will let you design your own search areas and is the same site that I use as a real estate agent.
Rose,
It does seem to be active. However, the MLS system says it is 1900 per month. I am not sure why Trulia lists it for 1700. There are currently 3 properties for rent in La Crescenta for under 2000. Call me if you need help. I live in Montrose.

Tommy Lee
DRE #01723594
tommy.lee@dilbeck.com
323-821-2292
говорю порусскии