Property Q&A in Westford>Question Details

Wendy, Other/Just Looking in 01886

this is my home and do not intend on letting it go to foreclosure. Currently working on modification and awaiting divorce settlement! Y

Asked by Wendy, 01886 Wed Nov 4, 2009

You also need to do more research! 9 Lanes End was on the market for $475,000and DIDN'T have much activity and ended up being RENTED! My home would not sell for more than $460,000 and needs a new septic!

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/2008056442--Lanes-End-West…

Answers

2
Thank you both for your responses
Hi Wendy,
This listing is pulled from a service called Realty Trac which tracks all foreclosure properties from the very early stages right up until the foreclosure. The price normally reflects what is owed the bank, and is generated from the bank and not a local Realtor with the knowledge of the area and market involved.

Many of these properties never reach foreclosure. Best of luck with the modification, I hope everything works out for you!--Mike