Property Q&A in Melrose Park>Question Details

drickacarol, Home Buyer in Pompano Beach, FL

this house is still for sale?

Asked by drickacarol, Pompano Beach, FL Wed Jun 12, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3065511889-801-Indiana-Ave-Fo…

Answers

5
This property is pending sale but they're accepting back offers! Also, if you tell me your criteria I can look into the area that you want and let you know as they come up. Feel free to call me for a consultation, it's free!
This property is still available, it was purchased as a Handy Man special in January 2012 as a 3/2 with the garage converted illegally to a 2/1 in-law quarters. ( this is a flip ). The current owners have done a complete remodelling job on the entire house and brought the garage conversion up to code.
Problem is, its still overpriced for this neighborhood even in this market.
Real Estate is Location Location Location.
Call if you would like to see it or other Homes in the area.
754-204-3863
Hello Carol: This house has just come back on the market. You can go to this site to view the virtual tour: http://instatour.propertypanorama.com/instaview/mia/A1655922. This home might have been over-improved for the neighborhood and may not appraise for what the Seller's are asking. If I can be of assistance to you in purchasing this home or help you with finding a great new home for you and your family please feel free to give me a call anytime. I can run the comparables for this neighborhood and let you know the approximate value of this home. I am a full time top producing Realtor here in the Ft. Lauderdale area.

Barbara Easton-Irvin
Atlantic Properties International
954-740-7855
FloridaLiving4U@yahoo.com

visit my website at: http://www.FortLauderdaleHomes4U.net
Hello and thanks for asking!
Yes it is still available but as previously mentioned it will need some xtra cash to make a deal.
We get many emails from buyers wanting to know if a property is still available. Often times it is not. The very best way to go about finding your new home or investment is to find a Realtor team that you trust and feel comfortable with. Interview them with some important questions because your making an important investment. This is certainly worth your time to find the right team. Then they will help you find properties meeting your criteria using all the skills and tools available. That's what we like to do. If we are going to help you find and negotiate perhaps the most important purchase of your life, we want to make sure you have the best support and negotiation team working for you.
We look forward to hearing from you if you would like our assistance.
Robyn and Claudio Petasne Team, 954-770-6850
It is but as I understand it has appraisal issues and where the seller needs to be at in order to close. Please contact me for more details about Fort Lauderdale Real Estate.
954-614-6517