Property Q&A in Rochester>Question Details

Suzette Pari…, Home Buyer in Rochester, NY

this house is on craigsllist for rent. plz respond. suzette 585-284-8504

Asked by Suzette Parisi, Rochester, NY Mon Sep 26, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3064285411-150-Edgemoor-Rd-Ro…

Answers

4
This is most likly a rental scam. The agent is a friend of mine and I will forward to her. Her email is esther.krakower@huntrealestate.com
Hi Suzanne -this home shows as being for sale at $212500. I don't see where it is for rent. Would you like me to look into it further? Best way to reach me is my cell phone 585.704.7657. Let me know. Thanks. Keith
As Anna has said the home shows for sale; are you interested in rentals or buying feel free to contact me as to what you're looking for.

Raymond Camp
RE/MAX Plus
585-279-8256
The property appears to be for sale, not rent; for any necessary information either directly contact the listing agent, by clicking on the contact agent tab, or any local agent/realty office can also help, they all have access to the same information. When shopping for rentals, be aware that scams do exist, therefore always verify ownership before exchanging any money; consider working with an agent...