Property Q&A in Springfield>Question Details

caseygerald, Home Buyer in Agawam, MA

this home is beautiful! can you tell me around what it would cost to fix it up? water in the cellar? fire?

Asked by caseygerald, Agawam, MA Wed Dec 21, 2011

Optional details about your question

This question is about this property:… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">…

The fix up costs that you decide on may be different than those of another buyer. Your taste should be discussed at the property with a contractor(s) once you have it under agreement. Go for it!

(Choosing an answer as a best answer, or at least as a thumbs up, helps those who answer questions.)

Although you would need some contractors to give you estimates on how much it would cost to fix, I can give you some more details - since I have been inside this home.

The first & second floors are almost move in ready. There is some sheet rock missing from an upstairs bedroom & in the dining room - possibly to repair damage from an electrical fire. There was too much water in the basement to get a good assessment of the damage down there. It came just above the first step. Because of this problem there is extensive mold on the stairway & I'm sure in the basement. There is no evidence of mold on the first or second floors.

If you would like to discuss this home more or need anything else feel free to contact me at 413-391-0159.