Property Q&A in Frankford>Question Details

BlakFoot, Home Buyer in Philadelphia, PA

their are no pictures of the inside of this listing, can't judge just by the outside.

Asked by BlakFoot, Philadelphia, PA Mon Mar 25, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3037021355-1363-Unity-St-Phil…

Answers

6
I understand your reluctence to deal with a Realtor as many are pushy.As I said below, if you allow me to send you the letters from my previous clients you will see the difference. I am also open to meeting you at my office,sit and talk and let you decide if I am the Realtor you would like to represent you in your purchase.
Again, my phone number is 267-716-8228 and my email is realtor94@gmail.com
Don Sherman
Oh! Please tell me I DO NOT have to link up with facebook. I saw a home, but I couldn't even ask the realty anything ,unless I linked them with my facebook account. I don't want/or need the world to see what i'm doing or looking at. Besides then someone may like the same house & jump on it before we do.LOL
When a seller id being represented by a real estate agency, the only way to view the inside is to go in with an agent.It would be good to interview a few agents to see who you are comfortable with and then move forward with seeing homes.
If you would send me your email address I will send you letters from previous home buyers I worked with that will allow you to see that I don't pressure people to buy any home.
Don Sherman-SRES
Century21 Advantage Gold-Castor
Cellphone-267-716-8228
Email-realtor94@gmail.com
Looked over you shoulder or pressured to buy?
No. that's okay. I don't like being looked over my sholders by the agent, nor any pressure to buy.
Unfortunately the agent did not put up interior pictures. If you have interest in the property contact me and we can set up a showing.