Property Q&A in Cobbs Creek>Question Details

Pepper, Home Buyer in Cobbs Creek, Philade...

the wife sold house to her husband after marrage. couple moved out of town renting house to wife girl-friend. couple about to divorce husband move

Asked by Pepper, Cobbs Creek, Philadelphia, PA Sun Oct 25, 2009

back in the city. tried to get house back tenent said she pays rent to the wife. what grounds do the husband have to get back in his house. plus as i said mortgage has not been payed.the wife keeps all rent money and is not planning to pay on mortgage. bank asking husband of the money should he pay for a house he can't get in . he needs to evict the wife friend and then pay to keep his house from foreclosure. his name is the only one on the deed. pepper friend trying to help.

Help the community by answering this question:


The wife is not on the deed, rent is not being paid to the owner - grounds for eviction. Tell the owner
1.send a letter to the tenant explaining that he will evict because he is not recieving rent,
2.Go to the courthouse right away and file for evicition (he will need to add up all the lost rent that he was not paid.
The courthouse will stick an eviction notice on the front door of the house and they will know they have to leave.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 25, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer