Property Q&A in Teaneck>Question Details

Joyce, Home Buyer in River Vale, NJ

taxes and maintenance fee on this condo in glenpoint, please

Asked by Joyce, River Vale, NJ Tue Apr 3, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3078355900-Condo-Teaneck-NJ-07666

Answers

4
another option is the town houses in French Court maintenance is only $425 per mount taxes are about $10,000 3 bd 2.5bth sale for $439k
The taxes are $12,016 yearly and the maintenance is $851.20 per month. There may be some additional assessments also which would have to be researched.
If you would like to see this unit or if I can be of further help, please feel free to contact me at eroditi@optonline.net
Elizabeth Roditi
Prominent Properties Sotheby's International Realty
Hi Joyce,
This unit is a nice opportunity in a beautiful complex! If you're not working with an agent, give me a call. I'd be happy to help you with any information you'd like.
Brian (201)546-0040
Joyce I can help you with this information! I currently have a listing in the Courts of Glenpointe (a 3BR, 2.5.5BTH duplex end unit asking $425K) but am familiar with the other listings. I can share with you that I just learned the maintenance fee on all the Glenpointe condos and townhouses is changing as of May 1st to be lowered 10% across the board. The Board of Directors of the condo association also just voted to hire a new maintenance company and landscaper, making some upgrades to the outdoor pool and are being very proactive with this adjustment to the maintenance to help the current owners.

In addition, my sellers (like a few others) are currently appealing their tax assessment to bring it more in line with current housing values, but that determination won't be made until later in the spring or early summer.

Why not email me and let me know if you are working with another realtor so I can help you with your real estate needs? I would be happy to help you!
My best,
Barbara Ostroth
Coldwell Banker RE/Oradell
201-965-3105 cell
http://www.BarbaraOstroth.com