francisgraff, Home Buyer in Philadelphia, PA

still up for sale?

Asked by francisgraff, Philadelphia, PA Wed Feb 27, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Pennsylvania/Philadelphia/sold/1…

Answers

5
In checking the current listings for 2401 Pennsylvania Ave., this location (17B22) is not on the market. Looking at Public Records, they do not show that this unit was ever on the market.
There are other units available, and if you would call me, we can go over what is available.
Ed Tustin (215-393-1131)
Any interest in me sending you an updated list. There is no fee for using my professional services and I would love to show you anything that interests you. Feel free to send me an email or contact me if you have any questions.

Jon Unrath
JUnrath12@comcast.net
Weichert Realtors Media
267 968 1505
Francis,
The property you inquired about is not currently available and last sold in January 2012. I would be happy to discuss your search and send you active listings in the area.
I look forward to hearing from you and having the opportunity to assist with your search. Thank you!
Jennifer
Jennphilarealtor@gmail.com
Good morning,Francis;
This particular unit went to settlement on the 12th of January 2012.I would be happy to find you comparable units that are for sale.
Please contact me at 267-716-8228 or email- realtor94@gmail.com
Have a great day!
Don Sherman-SRES
Century21 Advantage Gold
This particular unit was sold back in Dec of 2011 for $342,000, there are several now available for sale in the same building.
Lesley