Property Q&A in Wood Streets>Question Details

asstev, Home Buyer in Riverside, CA

still available ? steven

Asked by asstev, Riverside, CA Wed Mar 27, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/2007295360-3920-Larchwood-Pl-…

Answers

4
Okay, sounds great!

Please feel free to give me a call or send me an email and I can Discuss the options in detail. If you already have a preapproval from a lender, great or I can hook you up with my lender to get prequalified. Just let me know. I look forward to hearing from you.
I'm looking at a FHA loan now
This home is available and it is a Standard Sale, NOT a Short Sale and NOT an REO listing. These types of listings are like GOLD in this type of Seller's Market and they typically go fast! If you're serious about looking, please let me know right away because this one's only been on the market for 8 days.

My suggestion is to stop searching on the web by yourself and get a professional to assist you. This is a very fast paced market because the inventory is very low. Most of the good homes go in the first few days and if you're not ready, you miss out.

Your BEST option, if you're serious about purchasing a home is to get with a Realtor who knows the area and can help you through the process. That's the FIRST and foremost step in purchasing a home. Check with friends and family to see if they can refer someone to you or research sites, such as this one to find a good professional Realtor such as one of the few that already answered your question.

Your SECOND step is to get pre-qualified for a loan. AFTER you find a Realtor, he or she will have you meet with the lender that he or she uses regularly. This is important.

Ray Wright
951-354-1303
RayWright@kw.com
Actually yes , it is. Requires an appointment , but I'm happy to show it with you.

Jory Blake
951.742.3751
Web Reference: http://www.JoryBlake.com