Property Q&A in Vineland>Question Details

TheSheltonFa…, Renter in 08332

some one is trying to rent this house for 600.00 a month on craigs list just wondering if this is really true

Asked by TheSheltonFamily09, 08332 Thu May 10, 2012

please contact me at

This question is about this property:…

Shelton family,

I would be wary of any home listed on Craigs list for rent, if it seems too good to be true, especially if you contact the "owner" or "listing agent" and they tell you the owner is out of the country, but to send the deposit money and they will get you the keys. I had one of my for sale listings (listed $649,000) spammed on Craigs list for rent for $1400/month. They even copied my photos and blurb about the house. Thankfully a savvy "renter" looked the house up and gave me a call because it seemed to be too good to be true, which it was. The house was not for rent. I am not saying this is the case, but it doesn't hurt to be careful.

I searched the internet for the property address, and ony found the house listed for sale for $89,900. Click the link and if you want more information on the house, fill out the form a licensed agent will get back to you and get the information to see if it is indeed for rent too.…