Property Q&A in Estero>Question Details

Chris, Home Buyer in Kings Park, NY

single level ? villa ? more pic ?

Asked by Chris, Kings Park, NY Fri Jun 8, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3022454526--Royal-Villagio…

Answers

5
Brand new 2006 Villa in a beautiful community, Luxurious, Mediterranean-style, coach home with all brand new designer furniture. Professionally decorated condo loaded with many upgrades...Completely outfitted kitchen featuring cherry cabinets, granite counters, and all appliances -- a chef's dream, all ready to go. Open concept dining room and living room where you will dine in elegance, equipped with designer chandelier and ceiling fans. Custom blinds throughout. Dining set for 4 on lanai... a dream spot for your morning coffee while you take in the long view of the lake with fountain. Two bedrooms king and Queen size beds and two full baths. Sleeper sofa in the living room. Fantastic Location in Villagio
Email me Jigoe5@aol.com and I will send additional photos.
This particular unit is $139,900 and it comes furnished, not a short sale or foreclosure, make an offer!
This is the largest upstairs unit......it is 3+den unit. The community is Villagio and there are 4 different floorplans available. We not only live and specialize in Estero but own an investment unit in this community as well. If you need any help at all in Estero do not hesitate to give me a call.

jessemcgreevy@gmail.com
239-898-5329
http://www.Bonita-Estero-RealEstate.com
Dear Chris,
Yes Realty Trac has posted this foreclosure and it is most confusing for consumers. As realtors, we wish they weren't allowed to post at all on Trulia because consumers can't figure out what they're looking at and it leaves us in an odd position as realtors, trying to explain that most of the properties are NOT for sale yet and we have no access to the information about that particular property until it is actually listed by the lender.

I live within minutes of this community and would be happy to check out any listings for you. If you'd like a quick video of the community, just give me a call or email and I'll be happy to help.
Villagio is a coach home community. That is not a unit listed for sale at Villagio, but rather a notice of a foreclosure of that property. These confusing notices are posted here on Trulia by a company called RealtyTrac to try and entice home buyers to sign up for their fee-based service.

If you are interested in looking at active listings, here is a free resource to look at active foreclosure listings in Villagio: http://www.greaterftmyers.com/villagio.php

Good luck with your search!
This isn't an actual ad for sale, only a notification of foreclosure action from RealtyTrac