Property Q&A in Little Falls>Question Details

Craig, Home Buyer in Little Falls, NJ

seems this house is still for sale

Asked by Craig, Little Falls, NJ Tue Mar 17, 2009

I live in little falls and it says for sale ,but no realitor so im assume its foreclosed.the listing on this site says its sold may 1999.its 2009 can you direct me on how to get in touch with who ever to purchase this house

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/New_Jersey/Little_Falls/sold/850…

Answers

3
The home @ 42 Pleasant Ave. was sold in April of 2009 for $230K. I have a call into the tax Assessor-it seems that the bank bought this house back and it is in limbo right now. Pleas give me a call on my cell 201-259-9683-I will be happy to answer your questions. I am a Little Falls resident and realtor for 20+ years!
April Patrick/Prudential Damiano Realty
39 E. Main St.,Little Falls 07424
973-256-0303 x216
Craig,

If you have an interest in this property look at the sign and call the number on it. It is not listed on the Garden State Multiple Listings. It was sold as you mentioned in 1999. Perhaps the owner is trying to sell it as a For Sale by Owner. Another thing you may do is knock on the door and inquire about the house, price, number of rooms, taxes and the general condition.

I live in N. Caldwell and if you need further assistance I would be happy to get some info for you. Just call me on my cell 917 294-0356.

Karen Abramson
Hello, Craig!
How are you?
No, it is under contract right now, see link below fo rmore info.
http://newmls.gsmls.com/mlsreports/mainListingReport.do?meth…
Yelena
PS. Need information about properties for sale in Little Falls, do not hesitate to contact me
mail to: YelenaT@optonline.net

Yelena Tsuladze
Advanced Realty Group, LLC
973-843-0053, x 100