Property Q&A in Windsor Park>Question Details

mariearnold, Renter in Austin, TX

sale price of 1217 cloverleaf dr, austin, tx 78723 in november, 2007?

Asked by mariearnold, Austin, TX Sun Feb 9, 2014

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Texas/Austin/sold/24889548-1217-…

Answers

3
Why do you ask? If the owner bought it for $12.37 in 2007, it still has zero effect on today's market price.
I can't give you the sales price, because of Texas LAW.

BUT...

I can mention that homes in that neighborhood go between $300,000 - $400,000 (rough averages)

Also -

I can tell you what your house can sell for, or what the specific averages for your neighborhood are -

Eric
Texas is a nondisclosure state and the selling price of that home most likely will not be public. If you want to let me know what you are wanting the information for, perhaps I can find it out and share it with you directly, depending on why you want to know, otherwise we are not able to share that information. Feel free to contact me directly anytime from 10 AM to 7 PM and I will see what I can do to help… Joe

Joe Jarusinsky, REALTOR®, Keller Williams Realty, Austin's #1 Real Estate Company, Call 512-261-4415