Sibi Mathew, Home Buyer in Elmwood Park, NJ

pls let me know further details of this house and also the Agent working for this propty. contact 201-268-9169

Asked by Sibi Mathew, Elmwood Park, NJ Sat Aug 8, 2009

i have given my mobile details i would like to know details of this property, address and listing agent so that we proceed

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/44715363--Huntingdon-Valley-P…

Answers

3
Judy May, Esquire, REALTOR’s answer
Sibi, hello! I felt compelled to reiterate Renee's advice to hire a Buyer's Agent for yourself. A buyer's agent (that is, a Realtor representing YOU and your interests) costs you nothing (as her fees are typically covered by the seller), but the guidance and insight provided to you are truly priceless -- in most cases, ultimately saving you time -- and money!

I recommend that buyers interview 2-3 Realtors to discern who will truly work for YOU.....not to mention who is trustworthy, reliable and knowledgeable (familiarity with contract law is critical to protect your interests....as a formerly practicing attorney, I offer unique insight for my clients in this regard).

Besides a full-time professional Realtor on your side, you also should have a lender/mortgage representative working for you who has prequalified you for this price range of home. If you need information on a lender, feel free to email me (or call me direct at (610) 324-5240) and I'd be happy to offer 2 or 3 names of some truly WONDERFUL people to work with:)

Feel free to call me at (610) 324-5240 to discuss any additional questions you may have. It would be my plieasure to assist you in any way that I can.

Warmly,
Judy

Judy May, Esquire, REALTOR
"A Refreshingly Different Real Estate Experience"
http://www.JudysFineHomes.com
Judy.May@Century21.com

CENTURY 21 Alliance
2828 Audubon Village Dr
Audubon PA 19403
O: (610) 666-0202 x. 226
C: (610) 324-5240 (preferred)
F: (610) 666-1942
Hello Sibi,

Terrence provided most of the information for you. I just wanted to add that if you are interested, you should hire a buyer agent and not contact the listing agent as the listing agent works only for the seller. You certainly do not want to get involved in a dual agency where the listing agent represents both sides. Speaking from many years of experience, those who were involved in dual agency feel that they were hurt in some way or another by the agent.

You want your best interests to be looked after and I am certain that you want the lowest price your buyer agent can negotiate. When involved in dual agency, the agent can't negotiate.

This home has been up for 78 days. It was purchased in 2004 for $324. They tried to sell it in 2008 for $359.

I think this could be a good situation for any buyer.

I just wanted to ask you a couple questions if you don't mind? Have you already spoken with a lender? Do you have money for closing costs as well as a down payment? Those are extremely important parts of any transaction and without them could be a problem for you. Finally, do you know what your credit scores are. (you do not need to answer that here)

If you do not know a buyer agent, you can certainly find one here on Trulia by reading answers to your question as well as looking at the agent's profile to see if you feel they may be a good match for you.

I'd love to talk with your further about your situation. Feel free to contact me at 215-669-0589 or email me.

Renee Porsia
Associate Broker
RE/MAX ACTION REALTY
(215) 669-0589 Direct
(215) 358-1100 Office Ask for Renee
Recently remodeled BiLevel Home, Many upgraded features,4 bedrm, 2 full bath home on half acre well treed lot with custom vinyl privacy fence,established neighborhood,Great back yard with old shade,Conveniently located near shopping,restaurants and I-95,Main level L/RM, Formal D/RM,Newer remodeled Kitchen,plenty of cabinets and Corian Countertop, 3 Bedrms and up dated hall bath Lower level offers additional living space with Florida room with separate zone for heating,large family room with stone fireplace,Office, 4th Bedroom or bonus room and Laundry,Newer vinyl siding,some newer carpets,Hunter Douglas blinds,Pull down stairs to floored attic,Oversized two car attached Garage,newer paver patio,Well maintained home. One Year Home Warrenty Included, Easy to show!

Here's the MLS info, http://www.trendmls.com/mls/Client/Email/EmailClick.aspx?s=6…

If you wish to see this home, just contact me.

Terrence Charest, e-Pro®
REALTOR®
Century 21 Associates
905 Easton Road
Willow Grove, PA 19090
Cell (Preferred): 877.614.1494
Office: 215.659.5250
Fax: 215.659.5550

http://www.HomesForFreedom.com
tcharest@HomesForFreedom.com
“Giving to Those Who Gave”