Property Q&A in 06460>Question Details

Sherri, Home Buyer in Milford, MA

please sendmore information about this property, it says that the auction was held in nov. 08 but is still her

Asked by Sherri, Milford, MA Sat Jan 10, 2009

please send me more information regarding this property, it states the auction was help in nov.08 but it is is still listed here

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/2003185603--Brookdale-Ave-…

Answers

2
After checking out this site I found it to be just a solicitation for money. Foreclosures are required by law to be printed in the papers for the public. That is one place you could find them. In addition you could go to your State Judicial site in CT. In addition you could go down to the Town of Record to get the most current information.
The best way to look for a Bank Owned property is through an agent. They are generally Listed for Sale with an Agent before they go to the courts. There is a lot of opportunity right now to purchase a home through what is know as a "Short Sale". Feel free to email me so I can send you homes that fit your criteria.
This is not a listing,it is aRealty Trac posting. Realty Trac posts public notices of defaults & foreclosures. They are not authorized to list properties.They are a for profit site & they make their profit by getting people to register & pay for info that is available for free. if you are interested in this house,i suggest you contact a local agent who can provide you with the latest & most accurate info from the MLS.