Property Q&A in Somerset>Question Details

Sermende_seg…, Home Buyer in Bridgewater, NJ

please send more photo. about this home and the lot this home please

Asked by Sermende_segmen, Bridgewater, NJ Thu Sep 13, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3091565080-63-Victoria-Dr-Som…

Answers

2
Thanks for inquiring about this unique Historic Home and Property. The home is 4500 sq. ft. and the Cottage near the home is 1300 sq. ft (approximately) The total land and farm is on 14.65 acres. Part of the Farm is leased and has farm tax advantage. The two bedroom Cottage is rented for $1400/month. The home has formal living and dinning room. Country style kitchen. Study, Nanny Quarters with a full suite , bathroom and laundry/mud room off of it. Four bedrooms and 4 full bathrooms all upgraded to modern amenities. There is a second laundry room facility on the second floor. It has an unfinished walk-out basement. Attic. Three car garage and a Car port. Parking easily for about 20 cars if not more. It is Victorian in architecture with open porches and columns. I will send you the listing for more detail. A story bout this home was recently published in NJ.COM on line newspaper which has attracted tremendous interest. This property is unique and is for people who want to won and appreciate a piece of NJ History. I s is in prime location in the designated State Park/Millstone Valley ByPass. It offers a life style people dream of living. The home is built on approximately 40ft elevation from the D&R Canal. No, it is Not in the Flood Zone. As many people imagine. I would love to give you a tour of this home and property.
I would love to work with you. Call me at 732-371-8349. Are you working with other agents?