Property Q&A in Tucson>Question Details

christopherr…, Home Buyer in 07302

please send me info on this property. Would like to make an offer christopherrmarcum@gmail.com 917.355.7276 thanks Christopher Marcum

Asked by christopherrmarcum, 07302 Mon Nov 28, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3067185995-6609-E-Koralee-Dr-…

Answers

11
Hi Chris,
Spirit has given you a great overview of the next steps you need to take. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Eseosa Elaiho
REALTOR®
Keller Williams Southern Arizona
520-979-0531
http://www.homesoftucsonaz.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Nov 28, 2011
Christopher
You hve good response from agents. Short Sale is a little more difficult to handle than other transactions. So the best way for you is to hire an agent. Be aware tha lenders in mot cases can be very slow in their resxponses.- 6 moths is not unusual. House that you are interested in already has an offer. You can always make a backup offer but it may be a long time to get respose. If your offer is too low banak may not responed at all. The best thing for you, while you are waiting is too look at other houdes.. In either case you need to be prequalife for a loan and make a resonable offer. Bank knows what propert is worth. Your agent is going to give you approximately the "right" number.
George in Tucson
In Tucson, there are a lot of homes that are being sold as Short Sales. We have been selling these homes sucessfully for several years and they are a big part of our business. This home has an accepted offer already but there is no reason not to put in a backup offer if you can wait for the answer. We can also look at all of the homes in Tucson that fit your criteria while we wait. If we find a better or comprable one, we can go after that one. Contact me and we can get started. Ric Mills 520-548-8940, rmills@gotucson.com.
I have dealt with many short sales and I would highly suggest writing a back up offer. I have had a client that was in ninth position and ended up being the one that was accepted.
My number is 520-349-8922.

Cathy Chavez, Associate Broker
REALTY EXECUTIVES Tucson Elite
Hello Christopher:
It appears that this property already has an offer. Why don't we talk, get a better idea of exactly what you are looking for regarding price, location and size, and duplicate this one with several others to look at.

I am at your disposal.

Hugh Rowley
Tierra Antigua Realty
520-282-2023
Hi Christopher,
Give me a call, I'll write it up for you.

Thomas Weddingfeld, ABR, CNE, DAD, GRI, SFR, REALTOR
Russ Lyon Sotheby's International Realty
520-444-4545
This property is Active Capa. Like Donna suggested, first things first, get pre-approved if you are not already. Next, pick one local Tucson Realtor to work with. It is in your best interest and most of the time, if a property is on MLS it will not cost you anything to work with a Buyer's Agent. You can pick someone from on here, or read reviews on Zillow or simply talk to friends, family, & co-workers. A solid referral from someone you know seems to be a great way to find a "good" agent. Best of luck.

Spirit
Hi Christopher,

The status of this property is CAPA: Can Accept Purchase Agreement. It is a short sale, meaning the seller owes more than the property is worth. The seller has submitted an purchase offer from a buyer to his lender for the lender's approval. Depending on the lender, you may be able to submit a back up offer. If your offer is better than the current offer, the seller's lender may accept your offer rather than the existing offer.

In order to make an offer, you will need to have a been pre-qualified by a lender. If you want me to do more research on this and refer you to a good lender, please let me know.

Donna Moulton
Associate Broker
Tierra Antigua Realty
520-909-1171
This property is a Short Sale and is under contract. Back up offers are accepted. If you are unfamiliar with the short sale process, etc. I can educate on this process. I can also set prepare for you a Virtual Home Finder targeting the area or areas you are interested in keeping you savvy to the market. You will recieve email updates as new properties 'hit the market' that meet your personalized criteria. These updates will come whatever email address you choose to have it pointed to.

Let me know how I can further assist you! Carol Bernard 520.260.4164
Christopher,
This property is already under contract. Have you been pre-approved by a mortgage lender? A Realtor would need the pre-qualifiaction form from a lender in order to submit an offer. Please contact me if you need to be pre-approved.
Hal Timinsky
Fairway Mortgage
520-591-0254
Hi, Christopher, this property is a short sale and under contract.
You can however make a back-up offer.