Property Q&A in Midwood>Question Details

Simonkasky, Home Buyer in Brooklyn, NY

please i want more info about this property

Asked by Simonkasky, Brooklyn, NY Mon Jul 9, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3038590870--E-9th-St-Brook…

Answers

5

Thank you for your inquiry. I can definitely assist you in this matter. You can contact me at 718-376-4994 or traceyre1@aol.com

Robert Tracey
Keep in mind that RealtyTrac's information may not always be accurate and oftentimes can be misleading--you could be looking at a lis pendens property--notice of default--some of those properties may not be for sale yet, and some may never be, if the default is satisfied by the owner. If you are interested in foreclosures, work with an agent, as most do end up being listed by a broker--he/she will have access to reliable information--also don't overlook traditional sales as some may turn out to be a much better bargain than some of the foreclosure properties.
The house is small. Call me 917-941-4447. I have houses better than this one.
Hi Simon
hit the button that says more details and pay the fees and you will get the information
I would be glad to help you buy a property in Brooklyn but this properties not for sale if you'd like to find a property in Brooklyn please contact me at 718-253-9600 extension 206 any time