Property Q&A in Sarasota>Question Details

Zebo Ludvicek, Home Buyer in Sarasota, FL

please email me when you have an open house for this listing. thank you. z

Asked by Zebo Ludvicek, Sarasota, FL Sun Mar 17, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1076929313-995-Whitakers-Ln-S…

Answers

7
The link you provided is for a single family home located at 995 Whitakers Lane, Sarasota. It is still listed as Active. There are very few open houses in this area. I would be happy to set up a private showing for you. It is in the community of Whitakers Landing. The HOA fees are $1500 annually. I have a copy of the seller's disclosure that I could send to you. I would be happy to email you if you could send your email address to me.

Tammy Hayes, Realtor
RE/MAX Palm Realty
tammyhayesre@gmail.com
941-276-6185
http://www.tammyhayes.remaxagent.com/
Zebo,

Sorry to find out..this home is Active under contract and has passed the inspection contingency...It looks like a go for closing.

There are other similar properties available. Please feel free to contact me anytime and you are under no obligation and free of charge! And I promise not to break your arm.

Rhonda Masotta
"A Tradition of Trust"
Putting over 25 Years of Sarasota Real Estate Experience to Work for YOU!
Pebble Pointe Realty
Direct: 941-504-4349
Email: rhondalifestyles @comcast.net
Have you contacted anyone for your own private showing on this home? Please give me a call so that we can set up a time that is good for you. Thank you, I look forward to hearing from you.

Michael Holderness
SaraBay Real Estate
941-725-0338
mike@mikeholderness.com
You did not leave your email no one can contact you, that is why they are all giving you their contact info. Here is mine as well I would be happy to show this home to you.

Michael Beninato
email: michaelb1@remax.net
cell: 941-479-2777
Hi Zebo,
The Gillespie Park property is active with contract and has passed the inspection contingency. We anticipate a timely close. I do have a few similar properties in Indian Beach and west of Trail that I am happy to show you if you are interested. Thanks for your inquiry!
I would be happy to show you this property you can reach me at 941-400-8235 Iveta Mesarosova - impulse realty international
There are no scheduled Open Houses at this time..But I would be happy to make an appointment for a private showing. Rhonda Masotta-941-504-4349 Direct or rhondalifestyles@comcast.net
The property is vacant and can be shown quite easily without interruption to the owners. Look forward to hearing from you..Kindest regards..Rhonda Masotta-941-504-4349 Direct Email: rhondalifestyles@comcast.net
Flag Sun Mar 17, 2013