Property Q&A in Watertown>Question Details

Rett R Briggs, Home Buyer in Saco, ME

parking spots (1 garage?); condo fees? what do they include?

Asked by Rett R Briggs, Saco, ME Sat Dec 8, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3100578807-471-Arsenal-St-H-W…

Answers

4
If your looking to move to Watertown, I would be more that happy to help you with your search, when dealing with condo fees, and such the best thing is to research the property, go to the property and see , I would not let fees deter you from looking at a property that you may fall in love with, after looking and seeing you may think that the fees fit the property
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 21, 2012
Hi Rett,
I'd like to stress very strongly the importance of hiring a real estate agent working for you, on your behalf.
Especially when relocating, your RE agent can provide you with a wealth of information in addition to facilitating your home search.
Start by selecting one of the many agents available in your Truila web site (including myself) and feel free to interview some of them before selecting the one you feel will be best fit for you.

Good luck finding your dream home in Boston area.
Jaime Fernandez-de-Castro
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 9, 2012
Hi Rett,

this unit is currently under agreement and it is scheduled to close 1/10/13 but there are another 34 condos for sale currently on the market in this area. Let us know if you need more info. info@wenrealty.com
Web Reference: http://www.wenrealty.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 8, 2012
Hello.
Thank you for your inquiry. There are 2 car parking in a garage

Condo Fee: $385 Monthly. Fee Includes: Master Insurance, Exterior Maintenance, Road Maintenance, Landscaping, Snow Removal

If you would like more information please feel free to contact me

Regards
Diane Taber
Century 21 Commonwealth
617-838-3563
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 8, 2012