Nikki Koppen…, Home Buyer in Junction City, KS

our home will be ready to put on the market soon. my question is we had a pre-appraisal done last oct. for 60,000, we have done upgrades since.

Asked by Nikki Koppenheffer, Junction City, KS Sat Feb 23, 2013

the appraisal to me is questionable, because other homes in the area are going
for 30 to 40,000 more than that. what should we do?

Answers

3
I will be glad to look at your home and provide you comparable sales information for your area. This information will include what homes have sold for and what your competition will be for you to make an informed decision. Please give me a call/text 480.321.9161 or send me an email at cori.pratt@coldwellbanker.com to help you with your home selling needs. I can also assist you on buying a home no matter where you are relocating to.

Cori Pratt
Coldwell Banker
Janet Moore, Realtor
Mathis Lueker Real Estate
809 S. Washington St.
Junction City, KS 66441

We can do a free Market Analysis on your home, to give you an idea of what the market value should be. We can also assist you with the sell of your home. Call me at 785-375-0722 or 785-762-3400.
Ask a trusted local Realtor that has been listing and/or selling in your area - and then give them a chance to market and sell it.