Property Q&A in Rocky River>Question Details

David, Other/Just Looking in 44126

other houses on same street seem better value. 23 yr old roof. Siding looks old. Price seems way out of line?

Asked by David, 44126 Sun May 17, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1046738127-25-Laurel-Dr-Rocky…

Answers

2
sellers seem to be considering all offers lately. let me know if youd like to see it. the reason it is higher priced could be anything. some sellers just owe so much on the home that they just have to list high becasue they are unaware of a short sale option. i am familiar with the area and would be happy to look into it for you. give me a call or contact me on my website below

kathleen 216-520-4767
David:

In the Buyer's Market we are in, the listing price is the starting point. The purchase price & purchase terms are totally negotiable.

The old saying, "Never judge a book by its cover," works for homes too. What a home may lack in curb appeal may be more than made up by the home's interior.