Property Q&A in San Dimas>Question Details

Rowena Herre…, Home Buyer in La Verne, CA

need to see property on via catarina

Asked by Rowena Herrera, La Verne, CA Mon Mar 2, 2009

please call me if this property is really available for 100,000

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/2003964333--Via-Catarina-S…

Answers

4
This home was recently listed for sale. Please contact me if you are interested in seeing it.
how can i get then a hold of these properties after it becomes bank owned and before its goes into an auction process?
This property is not currently listed for sale. The reference to $100,000 is the approximate balance owing on the property. A Notice of Default has been filed and if the property goes to foreclosure auction this is the amount of the starting bid. More often than not, homes that are up for foreclosure auction are sold for a much higher price and there are no warranties associated with the purchase. I hope this information was helpful. There is currently a home for sale on this street - it is listed for $650,000.