bryan, Renter in Los Angeles, CA

need more info about the property for rent. like the sq footage, a number where we can get a hold of a property manager. parking space available?

Asked by bryan, Los Angeles, CA Tue Jun 12, 2012

pls call me back @ 213-840-2067 my name is bryan. or email me @ bpgenguyon@gmail.com thank you!

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3086985003-10943-Camarillo-St-5…

Answers

1
You need to be warned of scammers. It would be in your BEST Interest to read my 2 blog postings by clicking my picture here on Trulia, it's called "RED FLAGS - RENTAL SCAMS - PUBLIC BEWARE!". This will aid you in your quest for a rental property.

The listing you're asking about is from "SUBLETS.COM" a sublet means that you're NOT going to have a lease agreement with the Legal Owner. You're basically going to Rent from someone else who MAY OR MAY NOT have a valid lease agreement with the actual legal owner.

Not every Sublet is a scam, but I strongly caution you when leasing this way.

I don't look back on this same Trulia thread for answers posted after mine.

EmilyKnell1@yahoo.com
562-430-3053 c
Realtor Since 1996
Main Street Realtors