Property Q&A in West Linn>Question Details

Keith Pullen, Other/Just Looking in Phoenix, AZ

name of current owner

Asked by Keith Pullen, Phoenix, AZ Thu Feb 4, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Oregon/West_Linn/sold/292038-114…

Answers

3
Hello Keith,

Thank you for coming on Trulia for your real estate needs. I would be happy to assist you to locate a property in this area. I have worked with many relocations over the years. This property is not in the RMLS at this time, and is apparently part of a trust. I would suggest that you simply write in care of "Trustee" to the Property Address. However, you do have another option...

If you wish to purchase the property I would be happy to discuss how I can assist you. If you wish me to contact them on your behalf please allow me to connect with you directly through my email...you can reach me there with further questions if you desire representation to help you with this or any other transaction in Oregon.

Once again, thank you in advance for allowing me the opportunity to serve you!

June Lizotte
Providing REAL Service
June Lizotte Real Estate

503-310-8032
June@JuneLizotte.com
Web Reference: http://www.junelizotte.com
Hi Keith,
I can see why someone would be interested in this piece of property on the creek. However, it wouldn't be prudent for a licened realtor to give out the name of property owners due to potential liabilities (could be a stalker: you get my drift :-).

That being said, you can research it thru the county records because it is public information.

If you are living in AZ and you're interested in acquiring the property you might consider hiring a Exclusive Agent to represent you in this matter.

Best wishes,
Monamarie McCreary
Capstone Real Estate LLC
503-348-3025
Keith;

I would be happy to oblige if you would be clear on why you want it. As Realtors we have access to a whole lot of data and info on people. Having said that I do not see it as an ethical practice to just give all that out.

Could you clarify what your level of interest is please? I may be able to help you but also want to respect peoples Privacy.

Thanks;

Dirk Knudsen
Broker
Re/Max Metro Gold