Property Q&A in 90022>Question Details

Jen Gonzales, Renter in Los Angeles, CA

my rental property is slated to be auctioned on may 16.is there a number i can call to see if it was sold or not.?

Asked by Jen Gonzales, Los Angeles, CA Sun May 5, 2013

i have the account number from priority postings

Answers

2
HI,

Call or text or email me right away to see if you can save your property & your credit for future purchases.

Al Goldberg Broker
800-765-3609
ALYourBroker@yahoo.com
Are you in Alameda or LA? Your last question about interior paint was for Alameda, CA

You could potentially stay renting in this home for another 3-4mos or so, if your landlord would just do a short sale. Your landlord could keep collecting rent from you too & possibly at a slightly lower amount since you would have to deal with home showings & such. But there is time, we've got 10 days before D-day.

Please shoot me an email directly, I have a 100% success rate closing short sales in California & I can prove that statement to the owner.

If your landlord does NOT take this route, you won't know until about 48-72hrs after the home going to auction whether it sold at auction to an investor OR was taken back by the lender to be sold as an REO, who knows when in the future, probably sooner than later since home prices are on the rise.

I don't look back on this same Trulia posting for answers posted after mine.

Emily S. Knell
EmilyKnell1@yahoo.com
562-430-3053 c
Realtor Since 1996
Realty ONE Group
Short Sale Listing Agent
100% Success Rate in CA