Property Q&A in Sarasota>Question Details

amknight1022, Home Buyer in Sarasota, FL

my name is anna. what is the assocation fees/rules and how old is the roof. what is the condition of the pool. thanks

Asked by amknight1022, Sarasota, FL Sat Mar 16, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3111363286-4763-Travini-Cir-3…

Answers

5
Hi, Anna! The Sorrento Villas are maintenance-free meaning that the exterior of the building (painting, roof, etc) and of the grounds (lawns, landscaping, trees, etc) are cared for by the Association. There is a $50/year annual fee and a $320/mo fee. In addition to all of the maintenance, these fees pay for building insurance and maintenance of the private roads.

The roof was recently replaced by the Association but I don't know the exact date.

There is no pool.

Send me (myrealtormbk@aol.com) an email with your email ID and I will be happy to send you a copy of the Association rules. One frequent question is about pets. 2 domestic pets (i.e. dogs, cats) are allowed and there is no weight limit. These villas can be rented out after the new owner has owned the home for at least a year. Minimum rental period is 6 months.

Are there any other questions that I can answer for you?

Marilyn
I would be happy to help. Call or email me!

Raffie hamilton, broker
Good life realty
941-685-2441
Raffiehamilton@verizon.net
Brian McGreevy is correct. The pool and the entire community are well maintaned. It has a nice resort feel. I have worked with different investors who have purchased units in Las Palmas. The building exteriors were recently repainted.

When you have an accepted offer on a condo, under FL real estate law you have 3 business days to review what we call the "condo docs" to make sure you are comfortable with rules and regulations of the condo association. If for any reason you are not, you can withdraw your offer.

David Barr, Broker Associate
Allison James Homes & Estates
homesinsarasota.blogspot.com
@sarasota_homes
Anna,

Condominium association fee is $280. It includes water, sewage, building exterior, building insurance, reserves and amenities. This condominium is on the second floor and is close to the main pool area. It is a bank owned property and was listed for sale just 10 days ago.

The main pool is very nice. There is also a hot tub, BBQ grills, and plenty of seating around the pool. The pool and hot tub are heated. The building was built in 2002 and the roof is original. It is a tile roof which should last 40 to 60 years. Condominium association is responsible for the roof and they carry reserves for replacement.

I own a condominium in this development (Las Palmas) myself. In fact it is the same model as this one. So, if you have further questions or would like to see it, just give me a call.

BRIAN A. MCGREEVY
Broker/Owner, REALTOR, MBA, GRI, ABR, SRES, RRS, AHWD
Five Year Winner - Five Star Award- Best in Client Satisfaction
Sarasota Home Realty
2100 Constitution Boulevard
Sarasota, FL 34231

E-mail: SarasotaReal@gmail.com
Phone: (941) 544-6763 FAX: (941) 866-7588
This condo is located in Las Palmas of Sarasota. The HOA fees in the MLS are listed at $280 a month. You would have to contact the HOA to get the rules and regs and information about the roof and pool. This is a bank foreclosed home and the bank does not have this information. There is no sellers disclosure and it is being sold in AS IS condition. The management company for the HOA contact is as follows: Las Palmas Mgmt 941-377-7700

Tammy Hayes, Realtor
RE/MAX Palm Realty
tammyhayesre@gmail.com
941-276-6185
http://www.tammyhayes.remaxagent.com/