Property Q&A in Southwest>Question Details

ejjjemoore, Home Buyer in Arlington, TX

my husband and I are interested in purchasing our first home. And would like more information on this property.

Asked by ejjjemoore, Arlington, TX Mon Dec 31, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3094137683--Arabian-Ct-Arl…

Answers

5
Hi Mrs. Moore,

I have located 4 foreclosed homes in Arlington that are between the $80-$110K range. Feel free to contact me so I can get additional information to assist you to see if you may be interested in these properties as the one you had originally inquried about is not available.

Thank You,

Sanjeev Lad
Fathom Realty
Residential Real Estate Agent
License #: 0583491
Phone: (214) 497-8150
Email: slad215@gmail.com

Premier Nationwide Lending
Residential Mortgage Loan Originator
NMLS RMLO ID #: 530178
Phone: (214) 497-8150
Email: slad@pnlending.com
Congratulations....

We can walk you through the process step by step.
When there is no address typically they're not for sale yet, but in this case it is already for sale and now under contract. However the prices that get listed by Realty Trac are often incorrect. This home was listed for $129,900, but we don't know what the sales price is yet.

If you would like to look at other homes in the area or have any questions about the process feel free to ask me or contact me at any time.

Here is a link to some other homes in the area at the same price.
http://www.metroplexhomesalesinfo.com/listings/propertytype/…
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
Hello!

Okay here is the deal. That particular home listing is 124 days old and the actual address isn't showing on Trulia because it was simply an advertisement in an attempt to get you to subscribe to RealtyTrac. For you I went onto the MLS system and managed to find the old listing, based on the total sq. ft., street name and number of bedrooms. That particular home is already under contract for MUCH more than what is listed on the public foreclosure listing of $96K. The real address was 4814 Arabian Ct., Arlington, TX. The home was actually listed by the bank at $129,900 and multiple offers were received, so it went into a multi-offer bidding round. The final sales price could be even higher than $129,000, but there's no way to know for sure until the sales data is posted by the listing agent. Most of the time when you see a foreclosure listing price on Trulia, you will never get the property for that price.

As you can probably tell from what I have posted above, there is a whole lot involved in getting a good deal and watching Trulia listings really isn't the way to do it. You really are just wasting your time.

I have experience with HUD and bank owned REO (foreclosure) properties. If you will contact me by sending an email to my below email address I can monitor the REO / HUD market for you and let you know when a property matching your specifications hits the market. Once the home hits the market we can go view it and get to work getting your bid in ASAP if you like the home. If you just want to continue to watch Trulia listings you will continue to be waaaay too late to ever get a deal.

The HUD/REO real estate listings tend to be very competitive with other buyers who are looking for the same thing as you. I have the experience to help you get the deal that you want. Just a word of warning, it requires you to have patience and not fall in love with a specific property until we get it under contract for you. Many times, many people overpay for REO/HUD property, because they fall in love. Also, if you are interested in possibly looking at HUD property, you need a Realtor that is experienced with the HUD process. There are all kinds of rules and time requirements involved when purchasing a HUD property. I continue to hear stories of people that try to buy HUD without a Realtor that fully understands the process. HUD & REO are completely different from normal real estate transactions, so find a Realtor that has experience!

Please review my profile and if you think we would work well together then give me a call.

Joe Stone - Realtor®
Exclusive Homes
(682)777-0836
Joe@TexasBlueline.Com
http://www.TexasBlueline.Com
http://exclusivehomes.housingtrendsenewsletter.com/
I'd be glad to help you pursue this foreclosure purchase. Our brokerage specializes in government-owned homes. Rosalind Booker, 972-679-9311- rozbooker@yahoo.com
Please email me at Angelina@cookgroupproperties.com and I would be happy to discuss this home with you and your husband. Congrats on looking for your first home, very exciting!