Property Q&A in Southwest>Question Details

ejjjemoore, Home Buyer in Arlington, TX

my husband and I are interested in purchasing our first home. And would like more information on this property.

Asked by ejjjemoore, Arlington, TX Mon Dec 31, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3094137683--Arabian-Ct-Arl…

Answers

4
Hi Mrs. Moore,

I have located 4 foreclosed homes in Arlington that are between the $80-$110K range. Feel free to contact me so I can get additional information to assist you to see if you may be interested in these properties as the one you had originally inquried about is not available.

Thank You,

Sanjeev Lad
Fathom Realty
Residential Real Estate Agent
License #: 0583491
Phone: (214) 497-8150
Email: slad215@gmail.com

Premier Nationwide Lending
Residential Mortgage Loan Originator
NMLS RMLO ID #: 530178
Phone: (214) 497-8150
Email: slad@pnlending.com
Congratulations....

We can walk you through the process step by step.
When there is no address typically they're not for sale yet, but in this case it is already for sale and now under contract. However the prices that get listed by Realty Trac are often incorrect. This home was listed for $129,900, but we don't know what the sales price is yet.

If you would like to look at other homes in the area or have any questions about the process feel free to ask me or contact me at any time.

Here is a link to some other homes in the area at the same price.
http://www.metroplexhomesalesinfo.com/listings/propertytype/…
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
I'd be glad to help you pursue this foreclosure purchase. Our brokerage specializes in government-owned homes. Rosalind Booker, 972-679-9311- rozbooker@yahoo.com
Please email me at Angelina@cookgroupproperties.com and I would be happy to discuss this home with you and your husband. Congrats on looking for your first home, very exciting!