Property Q&A in Hamden>Question Details

Millerlarryw, Home Buyer in Hamden, CT

my grandmother had this condo from 1984-1992 iwas wondering if its available how much would the mortgage payments be and if im eligible i am 52 years

Asked by Millerlarryw, Hamden, CT Wed Aug 31, 2011

years old and disabled with medical conditions please write back and let me know my g.mail is millerlarryw@gmail.com by the way my grandmother was barbara peck thankyou

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3016668652-42-N-Lake-Dr-Hamde…

Answers

1
Hi, i found two in the system, one already sold the end of June for $80,000 and there is a 3 BR available, lakeview, end unit for $199,000. I can also search other condos available in the area. It depends on how much you put down to see what your mortgage payments would be. You may also qualify for special financing since you are disabled. I will email you the two listings. Please feel free to contact me if you would like to see them. In the meantime, you can contact a loan officer at your bank to discuss your options. Look forward to working with you, Julie Lucia, Realtor, Showcase Realty, 203-578-5631, julie@julierealestate.com