Property Q&A in Elk City>Question Details

comasfaith, Home Buyer in Elk City, ID

my email address is comasfaith@gmail.com and my phone number is 530-526-2217. Could you tlk to me about this property and send more pictures? please

Asked by comasfaith, Elk City, ID Sun Nov 6, 2011

I am very interested in moving to Elk city idaho from california. I wont beable to get out here this winter but would love more pictures to this home. I am moving my huge family and we are young and looking for the ultimate fixer upper in a cold place. I am in love with the idea of this home on sweeney rd. Do you think this cabin will still be available next spring?

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3008011783--Tbd-Sweeney-Rd-El…

Answers

3
Comasfaith, for your own safety, you may want to consider removing your personal contact info from your post. It leaves you vulnerable to the "Internet Robots" / "Spammers" etc. You can click on the "Contact Agent" tab within that listing to get the information you request. That Listing Agent will be more than happy to help you out.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 6, 2011
Comasfait,

You should consider not posting your email and phone number as this is a public posting and anyone who views your post will have your information.

The best thing to do it contact and agent directly. Trulia usually has the brokerage or listing agent contact information contained in the post.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 6, 2011
Unfortunately for you and your family, this property already has a pending offer on it. I have contacted the listing agent and asked for details on when it is supposed to close and to keep me informed if the offer falls through or starts to look "shaky" in case you want to put in a "back up offer".

The best time to buy properties like this will be in the winter since there are even fewer buyers for them then and you can negotiate stronger as a result.

Speaking of "elk" city, I need to pack up and go hunting. Enjoy your weekend too!
Jim
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 6, 2011