Faye Inziello, Home Buyer in Philadelphia, PA

my credit score is 590. 20 pts low. I8m working dilligently toraise it. Is this property a possible rent to own now. I Or with an hiigher apr , could

Asked by Faye Inziello, Philadelphia, PA Fri Jun 22, 2012

something work out

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3080913540-2532-S-Philip-St-P…

Answers

3
Let me help you with a lender who can help raise your credit score if needed, and an agent who will hold your hand through the whole process.

My cell is 610-547-8938

Regards
Saroj Gupta
I actually have a lender who is willing to work with people with "lower than standard" credit scores. Give me a call and I can get you in touch with my contact.
Thanks!
Jamie Geyer
Keller Williams Real Estate Horsham
215-385-0428
I am not the listing agent for this property and would not be able to answer that question for you. But, I have a suggestion for you. That is if you have not contacted a lender to get pre approved yet.
Today's marketplace dictates that you "as a consumer with a desire to purchase" should be working with TWO people "right now". They are: (1) a real Estate Agent who you have a signed Agency contract (2) a lender who has reviewed your credit history AND can advise you regarding the type of financing that would fit you well for a purchase AND if necessary a 3rd person may be needed, which would be a Credit Counselor. Not a "Credit Repair Service" , but a Credit counseling service preferably one of the many FREE agencies that are located in the Philadelphia area.
If you would like representation and guidance through this process, I can be reached on my mobile phone at 610-504-5466.

My 32 year career was built on 1st time home buyers who needed a "little extra help". I would be happy to be of service to you.
AL