Property Q&A in Montgomery>Question Details

Louie, Other/Just Looking in Montgomery, TX

my aunt bought a land in Texas and put my name when I was a minor. Now the HOA is going after me since she never paid it and I'm now an adult.

Asked by Louie, Montgomery, TX Mon Aug 30, 2010

My Aunt is still alive and I just got served papers in California where I lived to appear in court in TX for a land I don't know or have the deed.

Help the community by answering this question:


Louie - You should seek the advise of a real estate attorney. There are several good ones in Conroe.

0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Aug 30, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer